Monday, January 28, 2008

A Little Email Goes a Long Way

Last night I sent out my first fundraising email. I had been working on it for a while, and with the help from my fundraising coach Tyler, I was convinced that it was as professional looking as I could make it. Before sending out the email, I had raised $976. When I went to bed around 11pm, the total was slowly climbing to $1100+. How about now? Well with the help of 24 donations in the past 24 hrs, we have raised $3,025.20 for the Claudia Adams Barr Program for Innovative Basic Cancer Research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. I am beyond excited, and for the first time in a while, I think I could actually be speechless. Every single donation means so much to me, and I look forward to seeing how much more we can raise in the next few months ahead.

So for those of you who donated, thank you. Those of you considering making your donation soon, I look forward to it.

Thanks so much again. I love you all.

-Linds

No comments: