Friday, April 18, 2008

Nordstroms for Runners

Picked up my number this morning with Jeff. Then, we proceeded into the fun that is the Marathon Expo. Insanity I tell ya. It was like walking into Bloomie's or Nordstroms. I am not much of a shopper, but for some reason, those two stores are organized to my brain. Well, the Expo, although a bit overwhelming, was organized to my brain as well. I made a handful of purchases (and don't worry - I finally got the shorts I need to wear on Monday...phew!), and tested out all the gluten-free samples they had in the room. Good times. I would like to thank Jeff for his patience as I insisted on doing a few extra laps around some parts of the expo.

So now, with my shirt and new shorts and NUMBER in hand, I am ready for Monday. Time to start the carbo-loading

No comments: